Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bubble Therapy

This always works for me when I'm feeling out of sorts! It apparently works for boys too.
We discovered if you put a little body wash in the water then turn the jets on high the bubbles just keep growing. I have had them even higher than this(but didn't take a picture of course) Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

I miss that tub. I miss that milk. I miss Oreo Cookies. I have never combined all three though, looks pretty relaxing Brad:)

Anonymous said...

Love the oreos in the tub - great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandy

mamma james said...

They float!!!! I'll definitely add that when I'm over for a visit!

mamma james said...

Oreo cookies that float...hmmm...a nice addition to my tub time when I come to watch movies, drink tea and bathe all at the same time! Love it1

mamma james said...

Well I got two, now three comments in...I was on your computer and the first one didn't seem to go through. For $264 I don't think its working quite right...do you?

Amy said...

Forget the oreos!!!! I'm just glad those bubbles are there!!!! (as Journey would say ... "privacy mommy, privacy) (: Great to see ya smiling and relaxed Brad.