The last 24 hours has not been the best...without going in to detail let me just say that we are all dented and bruised physically, emotionally and mentally. I could cry at any moment yet still carry on with the mundane necessary motions in life cause....well you have to, don't you. And I know it will pass, things will get better, they are certainly not nearly as bad as they
could be.... but life hurts, bad things suck.....I am tired
2 comments:
I know it is not as good as the real thing - a hug is coming your way via cyberspace. I will give you a hug when I see you on Sunday. I love you Amanda, Jonathon, Bradley and Ocean. If you need anything - even if it is just a cup of tea - don't hesitate to call. I hope that things will get brighter for you. Take care - Love Laura
Actually, no. You don't just have to keep on going on. Not if something inside is telling you to stop, that is. You gotta face it and let it hurt. Only then will you ever really be able to press on in freedom.
Post a Comment