I wish I had the words and ability to tell you how much my mom means to me and how much I admire and respect her.
Unique, real, genuine
family is first
my champion, defender, cheerleader
encourager
sees my potential, knows my faults
and weaknesses but loves fully
hurts for me and with me
loves to see me succeed and acheive
(for my sake, not hers)
there is no agenda
there are no strings
just freedom to be, to try, to fail
and to keep going
there was no judgement when I reached the end
just an arm and a shoulder to cry on
and the words "I think you're amazing"
I think you are amazing, mom
Thank you.
3 comments:
Wow - I know thanksgiving has passed - but after reading your blog - it is a great reminder on how blessed to have the moms we do Amanda. I am so thankful to have you and your mom (and my mom) in my life. Having the love and friendship of family and friends is absolutely priceless and means so much to me. Thank you. Love LJ
WOW! That means ALOT to me! Thanks and Thanks so much for the Thanksgiving Ideal magazine...you know how much I like them! Have a great day...you made mine!
Interesting how talent is passed down - impressed with your life and your writings!
Post a Comment