Saturday, October 28, 2006

Our House


Here are the pictures of our new (old) house. I finally got to a computer that works. This is the front of the house. The large window is the living room. The front entrance is actually being used as an extra little room/office? The back has a large mud room entrance. Garron has already made the inside look incredible. Painting and patching and fixing. We will post before and after photos soon. I was there today and it felt great to look around and know that it is MINE! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

Thanks for the pictures. Looks great! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Love the look of the house and grounds - look forward to seeing the before and afters. Congratulations!

Jaclyn said...

Congratulations Amanda!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, Congrats on the home owner thing. Allan and I bought the house we were renting. We got it July 28th. Its nice to own instead of renting.Your house looks great. Ellen