Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reassurance

I have received so many reassurances in the last little while regarding my decision to move. It is very encouraging and I appreciate all of you who have had input.

I will very much miss my job at Heritage but have discovered that a lot of my friends there are also making big changes and are moving on so its not like I'm the only one. We are looking forward to moving in to our "OWN" house and even though it is old and "wobbly" the property itself is full of possibilities. If anyone has some words of wisdom (and experience) in subdividing and building. I'd love to hear from you. I am on 3,5 lots and have tons of ideas! (but no actual know how.)

Brad, Ocean and I went up on Friday and got info on their schools for next year. Both look great and are walking distance from home (what isn't?) I also looked around the house and tried to decide where I would put things (I did it secretly so Amy didn't feel like I was taking over, after all, it is still her place for now. ) If everything goes according to plan Amy will be in her "own" place(not nearly so wobbly as mine) April 1 (no joke). I hope to rent mine out from April to August to Guiseppe(see previous posts) and friends while they have another season of bin building. So pray about that, otherwise I have to come up with an extra $700 a month until I can move in, yikes! Everything is possible with God.

Well, that's me in a nut shell. talk to you soon.

Mark, did you survive the marriage weekend? What happened with the sweater. I can't comment on your blog, my password gets rejected everytime.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey yeah, you DID do it secretly. I was completely in the dark. (:
Sooooooo looking forward to being neighbors Manda. Can't wait.
Love ya,
Amer