Well, I received a polite request for an update on this blog. Reminder appreciated Sandy.
I have delayed because I do enjoy photo blogs and have not had the technology to put any recent pics on lately.
What has been happening.....The school year is winding down. We are in full swing with our kindergarten grad practise. At our school this is a full scale production with choreography and set design!Luckily for them my role is more crowd control and gopher.
I am finished on June 20th and operation move out will begin in earnest then. Until then i am just thinking about it which is always worse than the actual activity. I have moments of panic but am really working on really trusting God. This I have found is a minute by minute excerise for me,.(frustrating and disappointing) I am continually taking back the worry and then asking forgiveness and turning it back over. Also, there seems to be an unusual amount of little tests coming my way which is sort of funny but not really unexpected. Of course we trust when everything is going our way but can we really trust when the bank account is low and you get robbed? Job 1:21 was a verse given to me when my first dog died and I have never forgotten it. Thanks dad . Blessed be the name of the Lord.
2 comments:
You got ROBBED?!?!?!
When, why ...how?
You ARE in a Job place. Actually I am kinda excited for you. Because God wouldn't allow Satan at you like this if He didn't know you would come through stronger and closer to Himself. Maybe he even said to Satan "Consider my servant Amanda..." Hmmm. Interesting.
To repeat: "you got robbed?!" Keep your eyes open because problems usually come in sets of three.... :0
Post a Comment