Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fire and smoke

That's a lot of candles! They managed to get all 36 on there. Next year I'll need a bigger cake!

I love living near my two sisters. They have been my saving graces during these past 3 years. They are my sounding boards, champions, court jesters and voices of sanity when I need it most. Thank you Sara and Amy. I love you guys. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't even begin to convey how wonderful it has been for MY heart and soul to be near YOU through these last few years. To see you coming out of the darkness and breaking the shell that your survival instinct built ... incredible, beautiful (yeah, and painful) metamorphosis. I like the real you. I remember a LONG, LONG time ago you being fun and goofy and light hearted ... To see it now coming back (and coming back stronger than ever before) is exciting. Its an honor for me anythime you open up to me (even about small stuff). I know better now how tightly you hold your thoughts and feelings. Makes every bit you share so special.

I love you Manda,
Amy