
hot tubbing at our house. This has been such a blessing and a way of bringing us all closer! Literally!!! This is where the kids and I have our family meetings. I find in the hot tub and especially at night they are much more open and honest. A lot of secrets have come out and good communication too.
Dad's family. Sister Erika from London...she has been an incredible host to any number of us over the years as we fly in and out of Heathrow. We love you Erika!And uncle Scott from Toronto.. we are just starting to get back in touch, he is a great guy and so very funny. We are lucky to know him.
While in Kananaskis we went for a short walk and enjoyed the incredible scenery. My brad and Ocean are always up to whatever crazy adventure I suggest.
No comments:
Post a Comment