My heart is heavy within me Oh God.
I followed your instructions
I saw your hand leading me
I enjoyed your blessing
Now it all seems a sham
a cruel joke
a waste
My heart is heavy
My soul is dry
my tears fall freely
the pain is like a gaping wound
a deep bruise that refuses to heal
I see your grace
I know your mercy
my heart clings desperately to you
you are here
you hold me close
you love me
help me to let go
to forgive and find healing
cleanse my mind
unlock my wounded heart
help me live and love again
1 comment:
Not sure when you wrote this either, but I'm glad you did.
I am glad you are finding your voice, even if its only on here for a few eyes right now. You are worthy of being heard. Your voice is important ... YOU are important. A treasure! I prayed God would send you a man who would cherish you and though it doesn't look like He answered I am STILL hoping ... hoping that he sent you a diamond in the rough that would be willing to be purified. That would learn to cherish ... learn HOW to cherish YOU. Amy
Post a Comment