Amanda,Jonathan, Bradley and Ocean have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta. It is the beginning of a new adventure for all of us and we want to share our journeys with you.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
more football
I tried some different things with these photos just to see how they turn out. This was thanksgiving weekend.
Awesome photos Amanda - looked like I missed a great game. Love your Thanksgiving traditions. You are going to have to show me how do I do the overlapping of photos - your big sky photos were great. Got some suggestions from Erin - See you Friday.
1 comment:
Awesome photos Amanda - looked like I missed a great game. Love your Thanksgiving traditions. You are going to have to show me how do I do the overlapping of photos - your big sky photos were great. Got some suggestions from Erin - See you Friday.
Post a Comment