I'm off on a new adventure! Amy called me the other day to say a house down her street was up for sale and she has always wanted to see inside it, would I please call (she was afraid the realtor would say no because Amy calls about seeing houses alot I guess with no intention to buy) So she's curious O.K.!
Well I called, its privately listed so we don't have to go in disguise. I can't describe it adequately except to say the front view is deceiving, it is so much bigger than it looks from the street! It is the same age as my home but has been completely redone....everything that I have on my list to do to my home is completely done and done well in this one...I left thinking wow, my place is going to look great when I'm finished...then I thought,,Manda, your ideas are great but you really have no time, money or know how to make all this happen...don't worry I tell myself you don't need to do it this year, you have a twenty year plan....you have knowlegeable brothers and brothers in law, and you can learn and you can save, maybe you'll even win the lottery ( I stepped slightly out of reality on that last on because I don't buy lottery tickets)
I gave the home information to my neighbours who are legitimately searching for a home, and put it out of my mind.....the mind is a fickle and fascinating thing.
Why not, said my sisters....its so you, all the work is done, we can totally see you there! No, I'm happy where I am I reply, I have a plan, its all good.
Why not? ....Why not?....What would it hurt to make on offer (conditional on my house selling) call a realtor and see what happens? It wouldn't hurt, it may be for the best, It removes one stress in my life for sure and frees me to stress about the kids more (just kidding).
So here we are, my offer was accepted, my house is on the market and I have until Aug. 15 to sell. so pray for me, I say I'm happy to stay but am already making plans for how I will decorate and where things will go and how I will sit on my front porch with my tea as I watch Ocean cross the street to school:)
4 comments:
We sure will be praying - will phone Heather as she still has no computer........
Send details please........
Hey! The blog I was waiting for...thought you'd have a picture of the 'for sale' sign! I'm praying for a quick sale!
Hange in!!!
Wow! Exciting! SOunds good! We will be hoping for a quick sale too!
I too like looking at houses. Amy can get me to call while we are home. Hopefully we won't find my dream house though:)
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to living there in Three Hills too!
Post a Comment