Haven't been on here for a while. I was glad to hear Erin was having the same difficulties with posting as I was (it wasn't just that I was a complete moron!)
Valentines day tomorrow, sorry to say I'm a bit jaded where romance is concerned. I want to be a believer but...well, I'm just not a big fan of the pain which seems to come along with it. And I am discovering that I am enough of a control freak (I mean that in the nicest way) that I like not having someone I have to make decisions with, its just me. Granted that can come back to bite you if you make a wrong one (no one to blame but yourself). I'd make a good dictator not a mediator I guess. I did buy a heart shaped cake for dessert tomorrow, don't want to infect the kids with my pessimism, there is still hope for them.
Work is going great, I do love my job and I always feel appreciated and valued. We are getting a week and a half holiday after tomorrow, that really makes me love my job! Not going anywhere, just going to hang out, go sledding (we finally got snow!) and be lazy.
Well, that's it for me tonight, just felt like reaching out in a totally impersonal and noncommital way:) May you all enjoy His Love tomorrow. (the only love you can totally rely on)
1 comment:
His IS the only love we can rely on ... but we so rarely do. Hmmm
Thanks for posting again Manda. Looking forward to taking you out tubing when you come up!
Happy Valentines Day! To my sister who loves me enough to let me be me. Thank you!
Post a Comment