Amanda,Jonathan, Bradley and Ocean have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta. It is the beginning of a new adventure for all of us and we want to share our journeys with you.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Frustrated
Having trouble getting photos on the blog..will keep trying just not today, I do have a life and don't want to spend the whole time infront of this computer
I relate Amanda. I had a bunch of bowling photos on my blog. When I initially went to my blog they were there, by the next morning all there was were red x's. Definitely frustrated. I ended up editing that entry by deleting the photos and added just a couple that I could see from my windows picture files. Hope you have better luck then I did.
Full time mother of three and kindergarten aide, sunday school and pioneer club volunteer, ladies group and celebrate recovery attendee, pet owner, sister and friend ... I don't know how you fit in blogging at all but I'm glad you do. I for one am honored to be able to have a peek at your thougths and pics from time to time.
3 comments:
I relate Amanda. I had a bunch of bowling photos on my blog. When I initially went to my blog they were there, by the next morning all there was were red x's. Definitely frustrated. I ended up editing that entry by deleting the photos and added just a couple that I could see from my windows picture files. Hope you have better luck then I did.
I wondered what all those x's were! Well done for persisting..keep up the good work.
Full time mother of three and kindergarten aide, sunday school and pioneer club volunteer, ladies group and celebrate recovery attendee, pet owner, sister and friend ... I don't know how you fit in blogging at all but I'm glad you do. I for one am honored to be able to have a peek at your thougths and pics from time to time.
Post a Comment