I read a book as a kid with this title and feel it pretty much sums up my attitude right now. (I could also write a book entitled the "Guilty Guppy" cause when I feel ungrateful and/or discontented I also feel guilty about feeling that way)...cause God is so good and faithful and has never let me down. why can't I just trust him and his timing? So frustrating!! (now we have a series, #3 the "Frustrated Frog")
I want to be content where I am right now, but it is no longer where I want to be, only this time it is not up to me to make the changes...one of the benefits to being a single parent is that all desicions are up to you, no considering someone elses opinion or sense of timing...you feel something is the right thing to do and you do it...consequences are also only on you but that is a pretty fair trade off I think....so here I sit struggling with myself. Lord keep me focused on you and living in the present.
1 comment:
It's human nature and our Father remembers that we are dust!!!!!
Love ya
mj
Post a Comment