Amanda,Jonathan, Bradley and Ocean have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta. It is the beginning of a new adventure for all of us and we want to share our journeys with you.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
If you look closely, you can see where we have been....its a long way down!
stopping to read the info, photo ops and stretching our legs.
make sure you turn and don't get distracted by the view!
Words can't accurately describe the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I see pictures of you and Bob. I am SOOO happy for you and your family. Hope to get up for a visit this summer. Robyn would love to see Ocean!!
1 comment:
Words can't accurately describe the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I see pictures of you and Bob. I am SOOO happy for you and your family. Hope to get up for a visit this summer. Robyn would love to see Ocean!!
Post a Comment