Just as an update, I have been offered a position with KneeHill Ambulance to drive their Medi-Shuttle (non-emergency patient transfer van) It is a salaried position with 100%benefits for me and the kids. (it is also a 100% increase in pay) So with some sadness and trepidition I gave my notice at the Chateau, it has been great there and I will miss all my friends both young and old but when opportunity knocks....
Amanda,Jonathan, Bradley and Ocean have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta. It is the beginning of a new adventure for all of us and we want to share our journeys with you.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter weekend
Just as an update, I have been offered a position with KneeHill Ambulance to drive their Medi-Shuttle (non-emergency patient transfer van) It is a salaried position with 100%benefits for me and the kids. (it is also a 100% increase in pay) So with some sadness and trepidition I gave my notice at the Chateau, it has been great there and I will miss all my friends both young and old but when opportunity knocks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment