Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! There are no photos with this post as my personal christmas hasn't happened yet, the kids and I will do ours on New Years so I'll update again then.
The past two weeks have been a little rough, sickness (lost 10 pounds in 2 days!) and ex issues created a less than ideal pre chrismas mood. At one point I was sobbing uncontrollably while sitting in the dark on the couch (no one home thank goodness)
But , it is always darkest before the dawn and the dawn does come. If it ever doesn't then we'll be in a better place and it won't matter.
I am feeling better physically, expressed some of my frustrations (albeit loudly and with some course language), spent some quality time with my sisters and brothers and am feeling more hopeful about everything.
About my personal life...well, I'm not a speed dater! I was supposed to have my second date (different guy) on Sunday evening in Calgary but cancelled because I wasn't feeling well. But we email and talk on the phone once in a while...its still strange I have to say and sometimes I wonder if its really worth it but for now I press on...slowly but still on..... I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
It is always darkest before the dawn but morning is coming....
Hope you enjoy Christmas with your kids this week....
Appreciate your honesty and openness....
Post a Comment