Amanda,Jonathan, Bradley and Ocean have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta. It is the beginning of a new adventure for all of us and we want to share our journeys with you.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Still Alive!
Well he wasn't an ax murderer ( I guess he could still turn out to be one but I'm being careful) We met at a local restaraunt (he wore his black australian cowboy hat so I'd recognise him) Over all I'd say it was a successful first date, no fireworks or heart thumping tension but that would have been a little scary. He was a nice, christian man trying to reach out to others the same way I am. We have agreed to continue to get to know one another but there is no commitment there, just a casual friendship which is great for now..... wish I had some funny cartoon or something to depict the scene but I don't , just use your imagination and thanks to those who have been so encouraging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds interesting - does he live in 3 hills?
Post a Comment