Friday, August 17, 2007

My roomate

auntie Erica came all the way from England to spend some time with us as well. What a brave and gracious lady! unfortunately we didn't have enough rooms to give her one of her own so the poor lady had to room with me and my snoring..sorry Erica. She however is a very quiet and tidy roomate, I definitely got the better deal there. She got the men out playing tennis every morning and got my boys watching Wimbledumb (that's what they called it but they did get addicted and we will be playing in Three Hills.) I surprised Brad with my natural athletic ability L.O.L

My kids favourite expression that they learned from Erica is "Are you telling Porky Pies?"said with and english accent of course.

Dad and hes girls. I love seeing Dad with his family of origin and I think he loves having them around.



He's also the best grampa and is so patient. The kids all love him. Thanks for that Dad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: