Amanda,Jonathan, Bradley and Ocean have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta. It is the beginning of a new adventure for all of us and we want to share our journeys with you.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Solomon and Ethan
Enjoying some of their boxing day gifts. Brad had fun shopping for Ethan.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pics...they're really great! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday break...I hope so anyways:) Hope you guys are all doing well too, you know staying healthy and all that jazz. Take care! Miss you all:D
2 comments:
I love the pics...they're really great! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday break...I hope so anyways:) Hope you guys are all doing well too, you know staying healthy and all that jazz. Take care! Miss you all:D
Ethan looks so funny in that picture. Makes me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment